Thu, May 17, 2018
Fri, May 18, 2018
Sat, May 19, 2018
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front three rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-drink minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 drinks off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink.
- 15% Automatic Gratuity on every check. Thank you for helping our servers make a living wage!
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:00 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
Geoff Keith is a stand up comedian from Los Angeles, California. After his first time on stage he walked off and heard an audience member telling his table, “remember that kid’s name.” In 2005, he was voted Orange County's Funniest Person and in 2006 he toured the country opening for Pablo Francisco. Since then Keith has filmed secret webisodes with Ashton Kutcher, been on Comedy Central’s “Live at Gotham” and “Pablo Francisco’s: OUCH!,” CBS’s “The Late Late Show,” ABC’s “Comics Unleashed,” Playboy TV’s “ Night Calls,” HBO’s “Down and Dirty with Jim Norton,” BET’s “One Mic Stand,” Byron Allen’s “Comedy TV,” E!’s “Chelsea Lately,” “Who Wants to Date a Comedian?,” and does various countdown shows for VH1. He was one of the stars of MTV’s “Disaster Date” for two seasons and just shot a TV Pilot with the producers of Jackass for TBS and recently guest starred on “Mr. Box Office” with Jon Lovitz and Bill Bellamy. Keith’s book “Guys Have No Game, A Book of First Impressions” is a compilation of the funniest online dating site pick up lines and is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Campus Activities Magazine named him one of their Hot Comics for 2011 and he was nominated for Comedian of the Year for 2012. His 3rd full length comedy album “Catch It Between Your Cheeks” is available on iTunes. Keith is currently one of the stars of MTV’s “Jerks With Cameras” and recurs as various characters on ABC Family’s “Freak Out!” His resume shows he appeals to a variety of audiences!